Tuesday, October 26, 2004

blaah.

What a productive day! Not.

I woke up at 3.00 am because I had this terrible ache in my stomach. Immediately I thought that it was my appendix and it's going to burst or something like that (watching ER can be useful but it can also make you paranoid). I took some painkillers and tried to get some sleep. I hoped that the pain would be gone when I woke up, because I didn't want so skip school again (eh.. it has been happening quite a lot lately). Eventually I fell a sleep, and woke up in the morning with no pain. I was happy, but then I started to think about school and get all paranoid and depressed about it and decide not to go. Which works out fine, because my parents are out of town today so I can feel sorry for my self in peace.

I really should do something about this school skipping thing. It's not that I'm lazy or anything like that, I just have some issues with some people in there. Maybe I should go and see a doctor who could describe me some anti-depressants or something so I wouldn't be so gloomy in the mornings (or the days, evenings and nights for that matter).

I have wasted half of the day by sleeping, even though I was supposed to read physics (I have a test coming up and things aren't looking good). So in order to make this day at least a little bit worth while, I will go get some coffee and some breakfast (at 1.20 pm... ) and start studying. Right now. If only I could stop my fingers from typing.

By the way, the symptoms that I had last night fits the description of an infected appendix. But like I said, I have no pains now, so I won't worry about it.

2 Comments:

Blogger Roberto Iza Valdes said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

6:42 am

 
Anonymous Vicodin said...

Do not take Diazepam if you have narrow-angle glaucoma. Diazepam may worsen this condition. Before taking this medication, tell your doctor if you have kidney disease; have liver disease

1:19 pm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home