Thursday, December 30, 2004

Bitch from the 80's

When I had one of those crappy days before Christmas holiday I decided that I would do something to my hair. The solution to all of your problems is of course a new hairstyle, or so I thought. Anyway, I just wanted to cheer myself up a bit, get a new look, where's the harm...

So today I went to a hairdresser. I decided to get some cute Jennifer Garner bangs. Considering the slight chubbiness of my cheeks I knew it was a risky choice. Still, because I was certain that the bangs would improve my quality of life, I decided to go through with it. I showed the hairdresser a few pictures, so she'd get the idea what I was after, and let her get on with her job.

I always hate the way I look on the mirrors on hairdressers, so I wasn't that much panicked when after the hairdresser had finished her job I looked like a pig with a weird wig. The reality hit me hard, though, when I entered my car and checked my appearance on the mirror. It seems that the hairdresser had cut my bangs a bit too short than I had planned, and now I look like a really really tall five-year-old.

When I got home, my brother saw me and his immediate reaction was: "Oh my God, you look like some bitch from the 80's". Great. I hope he leaves soon. After that I spend some time in front of the mirror playing with it, and just when I had fixed my hair so that it didn't look so horrible and started to feel good about it, my mom comes in and gives me this: "It's okay, honey. I still love you, put when we are in public, lets just pretend we don't know each other."

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Get 1000s of Links pointing back to Your Site... Starting Today!

8:07 am

 
Blogger WDM Info Services said...

Have you listed your blog in a blog directory?

"radio blog club" is what I used to find your blog on google

radio blog club

8:50 am

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Would The Thought Of Thousands Of Other Web Site's All Displaying Your Content,

7:26 am

 
Blogger WDM Info Services said...

Your Blog is Awesome, lost blog is the easiest way to get your blog read by more people.

lost blog has always been my thing

9:51 pm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home