Friday, January 21, 2005

Stuck

So I drove off the road today. Fucking snow storms. Few days ago there was practically no snow on the ground, and then on Thursday it started to snow 24/7 and it's still going on. So when there's snow above the icy road, the things on tires that's supposed to keep your car on the slippery winter roads can't stick to the ice. There was this 90 degree curve and I turned the wheel all I could, yet slowly but surely I was sliding off the road. Before I could say "FUCK NO!" the front of car was stuck on a big pile of snow.

I stepped out of the car to examine if I could just push the car back to the road, but that was a too heavy task for me. I was about to call my dad so he could get me and the car out of there, but luckily for me some gentleman parked his car by the side of the road and offer his help. Soon there where three gentlemen pushing the car back to the road while I was steering the wheel inside, and after few minutes I was back on the road. I thanked the men from the bottom of my heart, and then I drove off.

There's been quite a few car accidents these past few days because of the bad weather according to the news. I was lucky just to hit a pile of snow instead of another car.

11 Comments:

Blogger Jilly said...

Ouch, not nice. Good job you are ok tho.

9:55 pm

 
Blogger Junebugg said...

Here in Alabama, we don't get much snow, but the ice is rough. So far we've not had any, but the weatherman keeps predicting Doom and Gloom. Glad you got out OK.

10:01 am

 
Blogger Lady Din said...

Awwie.. Glad your okay ^_^

7:44 pm

 
Blogger amacdrummer said...

You might find this cancer cure natural site interesting : cancer cure natural

2:50 pm

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a breast cancer awareness month site. It pretty much covers breast cancer awareness month related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

-----------------------------------------------------

10:44 am

 
Blogger Editor said...

Wow that´s a great blog that you have there, mine is slightly differnent but it basically covers the same topics.

I have a prostate cancer symptom site. It pretty much covers Cancer related stuff.

Check it out, you won´t regret it... Cheers.. Roger From Http://www.havecancer.com

5:41 am

 
Blogger Living in Thailand said...

Hi Nice blog please take look at my website as well *My free sms website**

8:57 am

 
Anonymous Cellulite supplies said...

Hello! Have you seen any ads or information on cellulite cream review? One day I will find what I am looking for on the first try. While I am here, I just wanted to drop a quick note to comment your blog...now to move on and continue my search for cellulite cream review. Thanks for the post.

8:05 pm

 
Anonymous breast cancer research said...

Hi,
While I was searching through Blogger I came past your site, it is not really the information I was after about breast cancer research but I did stay to read your blog and found it interesting and well done. Keep up the good work and hopefully I will visit again sometime and also find the information on breast cancer research that I was looking for in my travels.
Regards,Regards,

9:32 am

 
Anonymous hgh said...

good post

8:23 pm

 
Anonymous breast cancer said...

Hi There! Really cool site . Ok so I'm always searching for this kind of stuff.
I have this fascination thing. Keep up the good work!
All Blessings,cancer

3:28 am

 

Post a Comment

<< Home