Thursday, January 06, 2005

Too much sleep

I should've woken up early this morning. Or at least stayed up late last night, because now, after 12 hours of sleep, I'm suffering from dream-hangover... Or, whatever. Anyway, the point is, I can't get my brains to work and I'm wandering around like a zombie. I even had two cups of really REALLY strong coffee (my trademark) and still I feel a bit off. People always tell you to get enough sleep but they don't warn you about getting too much sleep.

Anyway, I'm sitting here in front of my computer trying to write an analysis about this picture, but I just can't get it started. I suck at writing analysis about anything, so I might as well just write something crappy and be done with it.

So I managed to broke one of my new years resolutions already: I skipped school on Tuesday. But it was worth it! I took a walk and tried to figure things out and then I suddenly found a solution to this problem that has been bothering me for a very long time and making me depressed. So now I can honestly say that I'm happier than I've been for a long long time.

Oh, by the way, the mystery guy (could also be a girl, though, it's not like I know for sure) that I was talking in my earlier post send me a message again on Monday. I'm starting to think that someone is pulling a prank on me, because it seems that we have a mutual friend. Well, not really a friend, he said he knows this guy around here that I also know and went to school with (and used to have a crush on when I was 6). So this made me wonder, that what are the odds that some total stranger accidentally send you a sms, and you turn out to know the same people. But who knows, maybe he really is who he says he is and just likes to send messages to people who he doesn't know at all. I don't know, this is all starting to sound a bit too much like some Meg Ryan film to me.

I better start writing that analysis so my teacher wont kick my ass.

2 Comments:

Blogger Animesh said...

Came in from BE.
WAKE UP!!! :)

10:46 am

 
Blogger mojo shivers said...

Too much sleep? What a concept.

They still make people like you? I thought people who sleep too much went out with Betamax.

Nice blog, though. I shall have to check in upon your world from time to time.

11:43 am

 

Post a Comment

<< Home